Cumberland Green is a modern industrial estate with two large buildings, a combination of 10 smaller office/warehouse buildings with additional land available for development.
A well-established industrial region, Rydalmere is centrally located within three kilometres of the Parramatta CBD and approximately 20 kilometres west of the Sydney CBD. South Street is accessed via Victoria Road, a major arterial road that links to the M4 via James Ruse Drive and to wider Sydney.
Rydalmere Railway Station is within one kilometre of the property and public buses can be easily accessed on Victoria Road. Western Sydney University, Parramatta and Rosehill Racecourse and its associated facilities are close by.
- Building typeIndustrial Estate
- Site area (hectares)6.4
- Lettable area ('000sqm)24.7
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)24.7
- Number of buildings3
- Car parking spaces410
- Year built1998
- Ownership (%)100
- Metro areaSydney, Inner West
- ZoningTechnology & Enterprise - Rydalmere Precinct
- Site coverage (%)38
- Number of units12
- Average unit size2.1
- Office content33
- Acquisition dateNovember 2010