26 Huntingwood Drive, Huntingwood
26 Huntingwood Drive is a modern warehouse with associated office space in the industrial precinct of Huntingwood, approximately 35 kilometres west of the Sydney CBD and 10 kilometres west of the Parramatta CBD.
The expansive warehouse provides high internal clearance with multiple on grade and raised dock access points; while the substantial hard stand and yard areas provide excellent flexibility for integration of operations.
The property benefits from excellent exposure to the Great Western Highway and close proximity to the M4 and M7 motorways.
- Building typeDistribution Centre
- Site area (hectares)2.2
- Lettable area ('000sqm)9.1
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)9.1
- Number of buildings1
- Car parking spaces84
- Year built1995
- Ownership (%)100
- Metro areaSydney, Outer West
- Zoning4(d) Industrial Huntingwood
- Site coverage (%)41
- Number of units1
- Average unit size9.1
- Office content14
- Acquisition dateNovember 2010