1 Innovation Road, Macquarie Park
1 Innovation Road is a contemporary five story office building located in the Macquarie Park corridor, approximately 15 kilometres north-west of the Sydney CBD. The area has seen significant growth and development recently and is slated for further industrial, commercial and residential development.
The building features striking exterior architecture of large glass windows with patchwork metal shading panels; whilst the interior is built around a large, airy central atrium that maximises natural light.
Nestled between Macquarie Shopping Centre and Macquarie University, the building benefits from a wide variety of retail, dining and entertainment options with Macquarie University Railway Station a short walk away.
The estate is positioned at the ramp connecting the area to the M2 motorway providing quick and easy access into Sydney, with three levels of basement parking for 224 vehicles.
- Distinctive architecture
- Variety of retail, dining and entertainment amenities
- Excellent rail and road connections
- Building typeA Grade - office
- Site area (hectares)0.6
- Lettable area ('000sqm)10.1
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)10.1
- Typical floor area (sqm)2,000
- Number of buildings1
- Car parking spaces224
- Year built2004
- Ownership (%)100
- Metro areaMacquarie Park
- ZoningB4 Mixed Use
- Acquisition dateSeptember 2003
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)5.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)5.0
- NABERS Water rating4.5