16 November 2018
Dexus recognises excellence across Australia’s agency community
Property professionals from across Australia have been honoured at the 25th annual Excellence in Agency Awards for their outstanding contribution to Dexus’s leasing and transaction success.
24 finalists gathered at the Overseas Passenger Terminal in Sydney to celebrate their success in completing leasing and property transactions for the 2018 financial year on behalf of Dexus or its third party capital partners.
Dexus CEO, Darren Steinberg said: “Over the past year, we achieved 625,000 square metres of leasing across our Australian Office and Industrial portfolios which span 3.6 million square metres across five states. Last year’s strong portfolio metrics would not have been achieved without the support of our agency partners.”
The winners of Dexus’s Excellence in Agency Awards for 2018 were:
- Office Agency of the Year: CBRE Brisbane
- Office Agent of the Year: Digby Sutherland, Sheffield Perth
- Industrial Agency of the Year: JLL Parramatta
- Industrial Agent of the Year: Todd Grima, CBRE Melbourne
- Leasing Transaction of the Year: Mark Curtain, CBRE Brisbane
- Property Transaction of the Year: Neva Courts, Kiran Pillai, Josh Rutman, Lewis Tong, CBRE Melbourne
- Retail Agent of the Year: Alex Alamsyah, Knight Frank