26 July 2017
Dexus settles on the acquisition of three properties
Dexus today announced that it has settled on the acquisition of the following three properties:
- 100 Harris Street, Pyrmont for $327.5 million1 – settled 18 July 2017
- MLC Centre, Sydney for $722.5 million2 (Dexus and Dexus Wholesale Property Fund (DWPF) combined 50% interest) – settled 19 July 2017
- 90 Mills Road, Braeside for $50.6 million1 – settled 25 July 2017
These transactions were previously announced to the ASX on 21 June 2017 in conjunction with the equity raising and also on 30 June 2017.
- Excluding acquisition costs.
- Dexus and DWPF have each acquired a 25% interest in the MLC Centre, Sydney for $361.3 million each, excluding acquisition costs.