Dexus acquired 150 George Street, Parramatta in April 2014 as part of the CPA transaction and through active operational management, implemented energy efficiency initiatives to reduce energy costs.
- Dexus acquired 150 George Street, Parramatta in April 2014 as part of the CPA transaction
- Acted on data generated from the analytics tool, implementing efficiency initiatives at the property including:
- optimising air pressures in variable flow systems
- cooling tower and chiller staging optimisation
- strategies to maximise performance during extended working hours
- Identified $25,000 of cost savings to date, including energy savings and cost efficiencies
- Successful piloting of the analytics tool at 150 George Street is expected to be rolled out across a further 36 Dexus properties over the next 12 months