Willows Shopping Centre, Townsville
Willows Shopping Centre is located in Townsville’s growth corridor in the suburb of Kirwan, delivering a relaxed modern lifestyle destination.
Willows is transforming with a $77 million development and upon completion in late 2017 will become a leading retail destination in the region. A refurbished Woolworths and a new Market Court experience along with the arrival of Harris Scarfe, a large format Cotton On, plus 20 new specialty retailers will ensure Willows is the shopping centre of choice.
Market at a glance
- $1.4 billion in estimated retail sales across the main trade area in 2016.
- Forecast to increase to $2.1 billion retail sales by 2026.
- 106,020 residents estimated in the main trade area, including 45,400 in the primary trade area.
- 2.2% population growth rate for the main trade area from 2016 – 2018.
- $93,972 is the average household income in the main trade area with an average age of 32.4 years old.
- Target customer segment: young families.
Source: MacroPlan Dimasi Report January 2017.
- 45,809 sqm of retail space.
- 4 Majors; Coles, Woolworths, Target & Big W.
- 4 Mini Majors; Best & Less JB Hi-Fi, Priceline Pharmacy & Harris Scarfe.
- Over 130 specialty stores.
- Average $8,877 specialty sales per square metre.
- Over 5 million people movements a year.
Source: MacroPlan Dimasi Report January 2017; Dexus sales report, tenancy schedule, December 2016.
Interested in Casual Leasing opportunities? Then get in touch with the PLATFORM team to find out how we can help you showcase your brand to our people.