Tweed City Shopping Centre, Tweed Heads
Delivering a relaxed shopping destination, Tweed City is home to Big W, Kmart, Hoyts, JB Hi-Fi, Coles and Woolworths all under one roof. With the recent addition of the first Harris Scarfe store to the region, Tweed City offers the complete shopping experience.
The Cove at Tweed City is an exciting new dining and entertainment precinct offering a vibrant destination for the local community and visitors to the region.
Located conveniently on the NSW and QLD border, in Tweed Heads South, Tweed City is situated ten minutes from the Gold Coast Airport and only minutes from the beaches and holiday hub of the region.
Market at a glance
- $1.6 billion in estimated retail sales across the main trade area in 2016.
- Forecast to increase to $2.4 billion in 2026 reflecting an average growth rate of 3.8% per annum.
- 215,290 residents estimated in the total trade area, including 119,480 in the main trade area and 66,390 in the primary trade area.
- $61,998 is the average household income in the main trade area with an average age of 43 years old.
- Target customer segments include: young families, couples without children and over 60s.
Source: MacroPlan Dimasi Report January 2017.
- 51,946 sqm of retail space.
- 5 Majors; Coles, Woolworths, Kmart, Big W & Hoyts.
- 6 Mini Majors; Harris Scarfe, Best & Less, JB Hi-Fi, Toy World, The Reject Shop, Blooms the Chemist.
- Over 130 specialty stores.
- Average $8,249 specialty sales per square metre.
- 5.5 million people movements per year.
- Located 7km from Gold Coast Airport.
Source: MacroPlan Dimasi Report January 2017; Dexus sales report, tenancy schedule, December 2016.
Interested in Casual Leasing opportunities? Then get in touch with the PLATFORM team to find out how we can help you showcase your brand to our people.