Sturt Mall, Wagga Wagga
Sturt Mall is a single-level sub-regional shopping centre located in the heart of Wagga Wagga in regional NSW.
Anchored by Coles and Kmart, Sturt Mall is a convenience based shopping centre offering great range of services and a variety of food, in addition to great fashion and general specialty retailers.
Sturt Mall is the heart of the local community and strategically situated in the Wagga Wagga city centre retail core.
Market at a glance
- $1.9 billion in estimated retail sales generated in the main trade area in 2016.
- Forecast to increase to $2.5 billion in 2026 reflecting an average growth rate of 3.1% per annum.
- 138,470 residents estimated in the main trade area, including 75,900 in the primary trade area.
- $69,769 is the average household income in the main trade area with an average age of 38.5 years old.
- Target customer segments include: local and wider region residents including couples with and without dependent children.
Source: MacroPlan Dimasi Report January 2017.
- 2 Majors; Coles and Kmart.
- Over 40 specialty stores.
- Average $8,076 specialty sales per square metre.
- 5.3 million people movements per year.
- Wagga Wagga has excellent transport links with good major roads and rail networks and is well positioned between Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
Source: MacroPlan Dimasi Report January 2017; Dexus sales report, tenancy schedule, December 2016.