Sturt Mall, Wagga Wagga
Sturt Mall is a single-level sub-regional shopping centre located in the heart of Wagga Wagga in regional NSW.
Anchored by Coles and Kmart, Sturt Mall is a convenience based shopping centre offering great range of services and a variety of food, in addition to great fashion and general specialty retailers.
Sturt Mall is the heart of the local community and strategically situated in the Wagga Wagga city centre retail core.
Market at a glance
- $1.9 billion in estimated retail sales generated in the Main Trade Area in 2017.
- Forecast to increase to $2.6 billion in 2026.
- 138,920 residents estimated in the Main Trade Area, including 76,280 in the Primary Trade Area.
- $81,756 is the average household income in the Main Trade Area.
- Target customer segments include: local and wider region residents including couples with and without dependent children.
Source: Location IQ Report, February 2018.
- 2 Majors; Coles and Kmart.
- Over 40 specialty stores.
- Average $7,638 specialty sales per square metre.
- 5 million people movements per year.
- Wagga Wagga has excellent transport links with good major roads and rail networks and is well positioned between Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
Source: Dexus sales report, February 2018.
Interested in Casual Leasing opportunities? Then get in touch with the PLATFORM team to find out how we can help you showcase your brand to our people.