Shepparton Marketplace, Shepparton
Shepparton Marketplace is a single level sub-regional shopping centre located in the heart of the Goulburn Valley, approximately 200kms north of Melbourne.
Anchored by Woolworths and Big W and supported by 38 specialty and service stores, Shepparton Marketplace is the largest, fully enclosed shopping precinct within Shepparton and has the largest range of national brands on offer, a 265 seat food court, public amenities and over 1,000 free parking spaces.
Market at a glance
- $650 million in estimated retail sales generated in the main trade area in 2016.
- Forecast to increase to $950 million in 2026 reflecting an average growth rate of 3.9% per annum.
- 51,590 residents estimated in the main trade area. Population growth rate of 1.4%.
- $67,548 is the average household income in the main trade area with an average age of 37.6 years old.
- Target customer segments include: young families and seniors/retirees.
- Greater Shepparton region’s dominant fully enclosed sub-regional shopping centre.
Source: MacroPlan Dimasi Report January 2017.
- Over 15,224 sqm of retail space.
- 2 Majors; Woolworths & Big W.
- Over 35 specialty stores.
- Average $13,155 specialty sales per square metre.
- 3 million people movements per year.
- The largest fully enclosed shopping centre in Shepparton.
Source: MacroPlan Dimasi Report January 2017; Dexus sales report, tenancy schedule, December 2016.
Interested in Casual Leasing opportunities? Then get in touch with the PLATFORM team to find out how we can help you showcase your brand to our people.