Shepparton Marketplace, Shepparton
Shepparton Marketplace is a single level sub-regional shopping centre located in the heart of the Goulburn Valley, approximately 200kms north of Melbourne.
Anchored by Woolworths and Big W and supported by 38 specialty and service stores, Shepparton Marketplace is the largest, fully enclosed shopping precinct within Shepparton and has the largest range of national brands on offer, a 265 seat food court, public amenities and over 1,000 free parking spaces.
Market at a glance
- $650 million in estimated retail sales generated in the main trade area in 2016.
- Forecast to increase to $950 million in 2026 reflecting an average growth rate of 3.9% per annum.
- 51,590 residents estimated in the main trade area. Population growth rate of 1.4%.
- $67,548 is the average household income in the main trade area with an average age of 37.6 years old.
- Target customer segments include: young families and seniors/retirees.
- Greater Shepparton region’s dominant fully enclosed sub-regional shopping centre.
Source: MacroPlan Dimasi Report January 2017.
- Over 15,224 sqm of retail space.
- 2 Majors; Woolworths & Big W.
- Over 35 specialty stores.
- Average $13,155 specialty sales per square metre.
- 3 million people movements per year.
- The largest fully enclosed shopping centre in Shepparton.
Source: MacroPlan Dimasi Report January 2017; Dexus sales report, tenancy schedule, December 2016.