Located on the corner of Lonsdale and Swanston Street, QV boasts the convenience of a full-line Woolworths, Big W, Dan Murphy's, Officeworks, Harvey Norman, Domayne and over 120 stores.
QV benefits from high population density, good access to public transport and immediate exposure to office, student, tourist and residential consumers.
Market at a glance
- Over 188,000 work in the City of Melbourne.
- Over 2 million people live within the main trade area.
- Average age of customer is 32 years old.
- Two-thirds (68%) of customers are young singles or couples without children.
- Gender split is fairly even, with 55% female and 45% male.
- QV’s customers are diverse, with 43% Australian born, 37% Asian born and 10% European born.
- Target customer segments include: Melbourne resident shoppers, CBD workers and CBD students.
Source: forecast.id.com.au/cityofmelbourne; QV Consumer Research Report Urbis – August 2010.
- Over 33,170 sqm of prime retail space.
- Woolworths, Big W, Harvey Norman, Domayne, Officeworks and Dan Murphy’s.
- 120 specialty stores.
- Average $8,678 specialty sales per square metre.
- Next door to the State Library which attracts more than 2 million visitors annually.
- Less than 100 metres from RMIT, which has over 60,000 students enrolled.
- Easily accessible to all modes of public transport including the Melbourne Central train station located across the road, major bus routes and the CBD’s main tram route up Swanston Street.
Source: Dexus sales report, tenancy schedule, December 2016.