Plumpton Marketplace, Western Sydney
Home to Woolworths, Big W and 60 specialty stores, Plumpton Marketplace is the local destination for convenience and everyday shopping.
The centre is the heart of the local community and provides easy access to ample free parking and one level shopping experience centred on food, services and everyday needs.
Market at a glance
- $1.3 billion in estimated retail sales generated across the main trade area in 2016.
- Forecast to increase to $1.9 billion retail sales by 2026 reflecting an average growth rate of 4.3% per annum.
- 184,470 residents estimated in the total trade area, including 115,780 in the main trade area.
- $75,009 is the average household income in the main trade area with an average age of 32.8 years old.
- Target customer segments include: young families.
Source: MacroPlan Dimasi Report January 2017.
- Over 15,000 sqm of retail space.
- 2 Majors; Woolworths & Big W.
- Over 60 specialty stores.
- Average $9,419 specialty sales per square metre.
- 5.2 million people movements per year.
- Only Big W, in the main trade area.
Source: MacroPlan Dimasi Report January 2017; Dexus sales report, tenancy schedule, December 2016.
Interested in Casual Leasing opportunities? Then get in touch with the PLATFORM team to find out how we can help you showcase your brand to our people.