Eagle Street Pier, Brisbane
Eagle Street Pier maintains a long established position in the Brisbane market as the premier destination for riverside dining in the city.
With the city’s best views of the illuminated Story Bridge at night, and surrounded by a high concentration of office towers and nearby hotels in the heart of the city, the precinct enjoys a strong corporate weekday trade while leveraging its picturesque views for restaurant dining by night.
Also offering strong connectivity to tourist and river ferry services, Free City Hopper and main City Cat terminal, the Pier is well known for its award winning restaurants, including Matt Moran's ARIA and Saké Restaurant & Bar, casual dining and entertainment hotspots.
Market at a glance
- 1.16 million residents is the estimated population, and is forecast to grow to 1.4 million by 2036.
- 964,000 within the Main Trade Area.
- 7 million overnight visitors in 2016 in the Brisbane CBD, who are spending $5.4 million.
- Over 150,000 persons work in the Brisbane City Centre.
- Personal and household incomes well above benchmarks – in excess of $100,000 per annum.
- Target customer segments: CBD workers, Brisbane residents and tourists.
Source: Brisbane City Master Plan, 2014; MacroPlan Dimasi Report March 2016; cityofBrisbane.nsw.gov.au/business/business-support/business-in-your-sector/key-industries/tourism; Brisbane Inner City Investment Prospectus, 2014.
- Over 4,000 sqm of prime CBD retail space.
- 14 brands.
- A destination for quality dining.
- Iconic riverside location.
- Connectivity to the CBD and transport.
- Parking located onsite.