Eagle Street Pier, Brisbane
Eagle Street Pier maintains a long established position in the Brisbane market as the premier destination for riverside dining in the city.
With the city’s best views of the illuminated Story Bridge at night, and surrounded by a high concentration of office towers and nearby hotels in the heart of the city, the precinct enjoys a strong corporate weekday trade while leveraging its picturesque views for restaurant dining by night.
Also offering strong connectivity to tourist and river ferry services, Free City Hopper and main City Cat terminal, the Pier is well known for its award winning restaurants, including Matt Moran's ARIA and Saké Restaurant & Bar, casual dining and entertainment hotspots.
Market at a glance
- 401,350 resident population within the Main Trade Area. Forecast to grow to over 515,000 by 2031.
- 22 million tourists visited the Brisbane metropolitan area in the year ending September 2017, spending over $7.6 million.
- Over 120,000 persons work in the Brisbane City Centre.
- Personal and household incomes well above benchmarks in the Main Trade Area – in excess of $120,000 per annum.
- Target customer segments: CBD workers, Brisbane residents and tourists.
Source: Location IQ Report, February 2018.
- Approximately 6,000 sqm of prime CBD retail space.
- 14 brands.
- A destination for quality dining.
- Iconic riverside location.
- Connectivity to the CBD and transport.
- Parking located onsite.
Source: Dexus sales report, February 2018.
Interested in Casual Leasing opportunities? Then get in touch with the PLATFORM team to find out how we can help you showcase your brand to our people.