Deepwater Plaza, Woy Woy
Deepwater Plaza is the only sub-regional centre of its size in the main trade area and strategically positioned opposite Woy Woy train station, on the Central Coast of NSW.
The Centre is a major part of the Woy Woy Town Centre and is easily accessible for shoppers with a multi-deck car park and easy access to and from the Central Coast Highway and the Sydney/ Newcastle motorway.
Anchored by well performing majors Coles and Kmart, two mini-majors and 58 specialty retailers, Deepwater Plaza is positioned well as a convenience and everyday needs centre on the Peninsula.
Market at a glance
- $886 million in estimated retail sales across the main trade area in 2016.
- Forecast to increase to $1.2 billion in retail sales by 2026.
- 63,150 residents estimated in the main trade area, including 39,000 in the primary trade area.
- $71,731 is the average household income in the main trade area with an average age of 42.3 years old.
- Target customer segments include: seniors/retirees and young families.
- Tourist destination in key holiday periods.
Source: MacroPlan Dimasi Report January 2017.
- Over 17,000 sqm of retail space.
- 2 Majors; Coles & Kmart.
- 2 Mini Majors; Best & Less and The Reject Shop.
- Over 50 specialty stores.
- Average $10,760 specialty sales per square metre.
- Located directly opposite Woy Woy train station.
Source: MacroPlan Dimasi Report January 2017; Dexus sales report, tenancy schedule, December 2016.