Deepwater Plaza, Woy Woy
Deepwater Plaza is the only sub-regional centre of its size in the main trade area and strategically positioned opposite Woy Woy train station, on the Central Coast of NSW.
The Centre is a major part of the Woy Woy Town Centre and is easily accessible for shoppers with a multi-deck car park and easy access to and from the Central Coast Highway and the Sydney/ Newcastle motorway.
Anchored by well performing majors Coles and Kmart, two mini-majors and 58 specialty retailers, Deepwater Plaza is positioned well as a convenience and everyday needs centre on the Peninsula.
Market at a glance
- $886 million in estimated retail sales across the main trade area in 2016.
- Forecast to increase to $1.2 billion in retail sales by 2026.
- 63,150 residents estimated in the main trade area, including 39,000 in the primary trade area.
- $71,731 is the average household income in the main trade area with an average age of 42.3 years old.
- Target customer segments include: seniors/retirees and young families.
- Tourist destination in key holiday periods.
Source: MacroPlan Dimasi Report January 2017.
- Over 17,000 sqm of retail space.
- 2 Majors; Coles & Kmart.
- 2 Mini Majors; Best & Less and The Reject Shop.
- Over 50 specialty stores.
- Average $10,760 specialty sales per square metre.
- Located directly opposite Woy Woy train station.
Source: MacroPlan Dimasi Report January 2017; Dexus sales report, tenancy schedule, December 2016.
Interested in Casual Leasing opportunities? Then get in touch with the PLATFORM team to find out how we can help you showcase your brand to our people.