Carillon City, Perth
Carillon City is the destination for all things fashion, food and lifestyle, located in the heart of Perth's vibrant CBD.
Carillon City is home to RM Williams, Cue, Hype DC, the iconic Mazzucchelli’s Jewellers, L’Occitane, The Reject Shop and Priceline to name a few.
You’ll find the widest variety of casual dining options at Carillon City, from the buzzing food court featuring Oporto, Subway, Sumo Salad, Hungry Jacks, and Muffin Break to one of the many relaxed cafes including Pancakes at Carillon, Sassellas Bar & Bistro and Liama Espresso.
Carillon City is strategically positioned between Murray and Hay Street Malls.
The Perth CBD houses over 800 retailers, making the city the premier retail destination in Western Australia.
The Perth CBD delivers an exceptional retail experience.
Market at a glance
- $1 billion in estimated retail sales across the Perth CBD.
- 1.6 million residents is the estimated total trade area population, including 780,140 in the main trade area and 256,280 in the primary trade area.
- 4.73 million overnight visitors in 2015/2016 in the Perth CBD.
- Over 100,000 persons work in the City of Perth.
- $107,722 is the average income for the main trade area with an average age of 38.5 years old.
- Target customer segments include: local and wider region residents, CBD workers and tourists/visitors.
- A range of major infrastructure projects are underway in and around the Perth CBD with the most notable being the $5.2 billion Perth City Link and the $2.6 billion Elizabeth Quay urban renewal project.
Source: Location IQ report, September 2016; MacroPlan Dimasi Trade Area Analysis, July 2016; Tourism Western Australia; ABS 2011 Census and National Institute of Economic and Industry Research (NIEIR).
- 10,000 sqm of prime retail space.
- 3 Mini Majors.
- Over 100 specialty tenancies.
- Over $10,000 specialty sales per square metre.
- Over 13 million people movements in 2016.
- Excellent connection and exposure to Murray and Hay Street Malls.
Source: Location IQ report, September 2016; Dexus management reporting 2016.