Beenleigh Marketplace, Brisbane
Beenleigh Marketplace is a well-established sub-regional Shopping Centre, strategically positioned within the Beenleigh town centre next to key transport links.
The Centre is anchored by Big W and Woolworths with the only discount department store in the primary marketplace.
With over 50 specialty retail and services including Australia Post, medical centre and a 130 seat food court set in contemporary and spacious malls, Beenleigh Marketplace is the community’s primary destination for convenience and everyday needs.
Market at a glance
- $1 billion in estimated retail sales across the main trade area in 2016.
- Forecast to increase to $1.6 billion in 2026 reflecting an average growth rate of 5% per annum.
- 79,910 residents estimated in the main trade area, including 37,270 in the primary trade area.
- $77,464 is the average household income in the main trade area with an average age of 35.6 years old.
- Target customer segments include: couples with dependent children and couples without children.
Source: MacroPlan Dimasi Report January 2017.
- 2 Majors; Woolworths & Big W.
- Over 50 specialty stores.
- Average $9,434 specialty sales per square metre.
- 1,000 free car spaces.
- Over 3.5 million people visitations a year.
Source: MacroPlan Dimasi Report January 2017; Dexus sales report, tenancy schedule, December 2016.
Interested in Casual Leasing opportunities? Then get in touch with the PLATFORM team to find out how we can help you showcase your brand to our people.