Beenleigh Marketplace, Brisbane
Beenleigh Marketplace is a well-established sub-regional Shopping Centre, strategically positioned within the Beenleigh town centre next to key transport links.
The Centre is anchored by Big W and Woolworths with the only discount department store in the primary marketplace.
With over 50 specialty retail and services including Australia Post, Medicare, medical centre and a 130 seat food court set in contemporary and spacious malls, Beenleigh Marketplace is the community’s primary destination for convenience and everyday needs.
Market at a glance
- $1 billion in estimated retail sales across the main trade area in 2016.
- Forecast to increase to $1.6 billion in 2026 reflecting an average growth rate of 5% per annum.
- 79,910 residents estimated in the main trade area, including 37,270 in the primary trade area.
- $77,464 is the average household income in the main trade area with an average age of 35.6 years old.
- Target customer segments include: couples with dependent children and couples without children.
Source: MacroPlan Dimasi Report January 2017.
- 2 Majors; Woolworths & Big W.
- Over 50 specialty stores.
- Average $9,434 specialty sales per square metre.
- 1,000 free car spaces.
- Over 3.5 million people visitations a year.
Source: MacroPlan Dimasi Report January 2017; Dexus sales report, tenancy schedule, December 2016.