Employee Reward and Management
At DEXUS we want our employees to be engaged and enthusiastic about our business and their own development. DEXUS aims to achieve a motivated workforce by:
- Reviewing and rewarding achievement
- Developing our people
- Providing a safe and enjoyable place to work
DEXUS's approach to remuneration principles, structure and quantum is designed to attract, motivate and retain talented employees. Remuneration principles are focused on long-term deliverables, aligned with the long-term nature of our property investments and tenant relationships.
DEXUS's remuneration structure is based on the following criteria:
- Market competitiveness and reasonableness
- Alignment of performance payments with achievement of each employees' financial and operational objectives, and cognisant of the risk framework and our values-based culture
- An appropriate target mix of remuneration components (i.e. immediate performance payments and deferred performance payments which are linked to security holder returns over the longer term)
The professional development of every employee at DEXUS impacts our overall success. DEXUS's goals in this area are achieved by ensuring employees understand what is expected of them and that they receive regular feedback and guidance.
By supporting learning and development, DEXUS is able to recruit and retain a talented workforce, which in turn ensures that it is better positioned to achieve its organisation-wide goals of providing world-class properties and delivering service excellence. DEXUS is committed to providing a comprehensive range of learning and development programs which will help its employees meet their career development aspirations while assisting DEXUS to achieving our goals.